ESC Volunteering: Available Projects
Apply for the European Solidarity Corps Volunteering periods in Finland! On this page you can find those projects coordinated by Maailmanvaihto that are currently seeking volunteers and instructions for applying for them.
To apply, please load Maailmanvaihto’s application form (.docx) and read instructions for filling in the form from the bottom of this page. Send your filled-in application to evs(a)maailmanvaihto.fi.
Please note that Maailmanvaihto only accepts applications which have been filled into Maailmanvaihto’s application form.
Available ESC projects
NB! None of the ESC volunteering projects coordinated by Maailmanvaihto – ICYE Finland is currently looking for new volunteers. As soon as we have new volunteering positions available, we will update information on this page.
How to apply? Three simple steps:
- Choose from the list above the project you wish to apply to.
- After selecting the project, fill in Maailmanvaihto’s application form (.docx). If you wish to apply to more than one project, please fill in a separate form for each project. Write your answers on the green blank fields. There is no length limit for your answers.
- Send your application form as an email attachment to: evs(a)maailmanvaihto.fi Write the project name to the subject field. Attach your application to the message and send. Photos are optional.
Please note these things:
- In order to apply, you need to have a sending organization in the country you live in. In case you do not yet have a sending organization, you can look for one from this database.
- If you do not understand the content of the application form, please ask help from your sending organisation.
- Maailmanvaihto only accepts applications which have been filled into Maailmanvaihto’s application form.
- Prior to sending us an application, please read through the program information in order to get a picture on the EU supported volunteering periods.
- EU supported volunteering periods are targeted especially for those young adults who otherwise have less opportunities than their peers to participate in transnational projects. If you feel you have less opportunities than other young people, please tell about this in your application. There is a separate question on it in the application form.