Open European Solidarity Corps volunteering positions
Apply for European Solidarity Corps volunteering in Finland! On this page, you can find the open positions and application instructions.
How to apply? Three simple steps:
1) Get to know the available positions
Below, you can find descriptions of the open positions. Read them carefully and choose the position(s) you wish to apply for. Please read through also the program information in order to get a picture of the European Solidarity Corps volunteering.
2) Download and fill in the application form
Download and fill in Maailmanvaihto’s European Solidarity Corps Application form:
- If you wish to apply for several positions, please fill in a separate form for each position.
- You can your photo to the pdf form if you fill it in with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- The volunteering periods are targeted especially for those young adults who otherwise have fewer opportunities than their peers to participate in transnational projects. If you feel you have fewer opportunities than other young people, please tell us about this in your application form.
- In order to apply, you must have a sending supporting organization in the country you live in. If needed, you can look for one from The European Youth Portal’s list of accredited organizations. Please, contact the organizations to find out if they could act as your sending organization if you get selected as a volunteer.
- If the form is not accessible to you, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Send us your application
Send us your application form as an email attachment to email@example.com. Please write in the subject field the name of the position you are applying for.
Available European Solidarity Corps volunteering positions