- 31st August 2021 at 6–7.30 p.m.
- in Zoom (link to the sign up form up below)
Interested in volunteering in Europe or further away? You are welcome to the online info event of Kansainvälisen Vapaaehtoistyön Verkosto KaVa (the Network of International Volunteering)! During the event, you will gain information on the possibilities to head abroad via the network’s members, when the coronavirus situation allows, and hear about the experiences of volunteers.
The members of the network are Allianssi Youth Exchanges, Kansainvälinen vapaaehtoistyö ry (KVT), and Maailmanvaihto – ICYE Finland. The Network of International Volunteering advances quality and responsible volunteering.
- The members of the network send volunteers abroad to local grass-root level projects and receive volunteers to Finland.
- The volunteering periods last from a few weeks up to a year.
- An aim and a purpose have been thought for the volunteering, and the activities of the members of the network are non-for-profit.
- The goal of volunteering is intercultural learning as well as advancing global responsibility and active citizenship.
- In Finland, one can join in gaining international experiences in the voluntary activities of the network.
The event is open for all. The event will be held, at least mainly, in Finnish. The participants commit to building for their part an atmosphere in which all are respected. Sign up for the event via the sign-up form of Zoom.
After signing up, you will automatically receive a link to the Zoom meeting. The accessibility information of Zoom is available at https://zoom.us/accessibility. In case you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
During the week of the info event 30.8.–5.9.2021, greetings from the people of KaVa and the pickups of the activities of the network will be visible on social media. Welcome to follow our accounts! #KaVaDays